Company-History

1914
Johann Prägler submits the master's test for the trade of steel and metal grinders.
1938
Construction of the first Austrian anodizing plant. Here, above all, aircraft parts for the vehicles, in the surroundings of Wr. Neustadt-based aircraft industry.

 


In 1923 the 'Steel- and metal grinders' of Vienna founded a community of interests and unveiled their 'Banner' on 8 September.

1954
Ing. Alfred Prägler, who had been working in his father's business since 1945, now takes the management of an anodizing plant built in accordance with his plans in Vienna's arsenal.
1963
Founding the "Ing. Alfred Prägler - Metal Surface Finishing "for the purpose of browning and anodizing (metal anodizing).

1980
Moved into our own current premises in Schumanngasse. At the same time conversion into the "Ing. Prägler Ltd."
Mag. Ing. Günter Prägler will become Managing Partner after a master's examination.

 

2008
Certified company according to ISO 9001: 2008
2009
Extension of activity on metal processing
2010
50 years membership of Austrian Federal Economic Chamber

 

 

 

2012
Construction of a photovoltaic system on own property
2014
Ing. Martin Prägler completes the Surface Engineering Master's examination
2017
Ing. Martin Prägler takes over the management of the GmbH
2018
Integration of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) into ISO 9001: 2015